Formed almost twenty years ago, Whalley Chamber of Trade is a thriving ‘club’, growing in popularity. Run by a group of enthusiastic local business people and enjoying the unswerving help and support of Councillor Joyce Holgate, the Chamber continues to expand each month. With its members from Whalley and the surrounding villages, the Chamber draws its businesses together at lively monthly meetings.
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
KEY MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS INCLUDE:
Inclusion on this website run by the Chamber of Trade. All Chamber of Trade members’ details are included on the site including contact details and a link to the member’s own website. The website is also featured in the Ribble Valley Tourist Guide which is distributed nationally.
- Associate membership of the East Lancs Chamber of Commerce
- Exclusive discounts & offers from other Chamber of Trade Members
- Monthly draw for the front page ‘Featured Member’ spot.
- Monthly meetings to discuss local business issues
- Cost effective promotion of your business
- Opportunity for ‘five minutes’ of fame to promote your services to other COT members
- Networking and marketing opportunities galore – get to know other local business owners
- Social events throughout the year, including the renowned Annual Dinner Dance
- Access to independent advice from fellow members
TO LEARN MORE, JOIN, FEATURE IN THE WEBSITE & BECOME INVOLVED IN THE COMMUNITY YOU WORK IN, PLEASE DON’T HESITATE TO CONTACT US
- Chair – John Atherton
- Vice Chair – Peter Winkley
- Treasurer – Mark Darbyshire
- Secretary – Neil Martin
- Social Secretary – Julie Foote and Peter Duckworth
- New Members Secretary – Kath Bell and Peter Duckworth
- Whalley Central Officer – Marianne Hyde